Posting: May 1, 2018
Are you looking to make a difference?
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colchester is hiring an Executive Director for a September start date. This is a permanent full time position. As a leader, the Executive Director models and promotes excellence, accountability, quality, integrity, creativity, transparency and empathy throughout the agency.
On a day to day basis, the individual will be responsible for agency management, program and staff supervision as well as advising on and implementing Board approved policies.
Applicants MUST have a minimum post secondary degree in Business Administration, Organizational / Financial Management, Public Relations or Education with at least 3 years experience in a related field ideally within the non-profit sector.
- are highly motivated
- have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- are comfortable with social media and possess excellent computer skills
- have the competences to maintain and advance the agency within the community
- have a successful background in fund development and finances and
- a passion for providing the best possible service to children and families in the Colchester community, YOU might be the person we are looking for.
A background of volunteering within the community, particularly with Big Brothers Big Sisters would be an asset.
For a full summary of the position go to: click here
Qualified candidates only can submit their resume to: email@example.com
Subject line: ED Position
Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2018.
Only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Note: A criminal record and Child Abuse Registry check are required as well as at least 3 references.